< back to the blog

Friday 9 February 2018

Brand New Crochet Club starting 23 February 2018......

Do you love to crochet?  Well, I have exciting news and you are absolutely the first to know!

The Courtyard, Carrickfergus, Scotch Quarter

As you know, my classes are booked now 6-9months in advance and I'm always sorry to turn people away, or say goodbye once I've taught you all I know. So.....

Starting Friday 23 February 2018 I'll be hosting Nancy's Crochet Club every week from 3pm - 5pm in a private room in The Courtyard, Carrickfergus!  It's a special - should I say sacred - place where you can enjoy a couple of hours of pure creativity in the company of crochet addicts just like you!  I'll serve you a cup of tea while you chat, crochet and share all your favourite projects and ideas with girls who will just totally lap up what you're up to.

Fancy it?!  I'll be waiting for you at Parlour Yarns at 3pm on Friday 23 February 2018 before I show you to my cosy new room.  It's just £5 pay-as-you-go.  Bring your yarn and hooks and let's enjoy ourselves!
(Pssst! I recommend you arrive early as spaces are first come-first served!)
See you there!



For more info email me at info@nancysaid.com or Text/Tel. 07964904912
I'm happy to give you more info and talk into joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment